HOW MEDITATION BRINGS PEACE IN RELATIONSHIP

Hello, pure-hearted souls,

Welcome to Magical Power of Faith!

In the previous article, we've seen 'how meditation brings peace of mind.'

Today, we're going to see "how meditation brings peace in relationships."

Let's begin: 

I have passionately pursued yoga for the past 6 years. I actually decided to learn yoga to bring tranquility to my mind and to maintain it throughout my life.


Since 2014, I have been practicing yoga and motivating others to inculcate the same after I began to see the good results of doing yoga (exercises and meditations).

Whenever I experience misunderstandings with anyone and feel uneasy to clarify freely with them about it, I do meditations involving the THURIYAM CHAKRA (CROWN CHAKRA, SAHASRARA). And I 
talk to them subconsciously (concentrating on the crown chakra), from the bottom of my heart, and share my viewpoints and feelings about the issue.


This means, one can have conversations with another person while one is meditating in the crown chakra. This could be with anyone, such as, someone with whom some clarification is needed, someone with whom you seek to bring a peaceful solution for certain issues or someone whom you want to have a happy relationship with.

To do so, it must be done in the proper order, i.e., only after the agna chakra is activated in meditation, one has to reach the crown chakra and start conversation.


I did this when I need clarification with my mother one day. In my meditation, when I reached the crown chakra, I started talking with her about my point of view freely and said 'vazhga valamudan' to (blessed) her. 

Soon after I did this, she herself came to me and talked more freely than before. I really felt surprised about the meditation's effect on that day. 


Hence, meditation can help anyone to solve their issues in order to lead a happy life. The only thing is, we should use this method at the appropriate time. 

As we sink in lower based energies, we may either forget about the meditation process or we may find it a little hard to concentrate during stress.



But if an individual confidently takes meditation as a step to relieve themselves from stress (at least for a few minutes), that will change their life into a positive one.

So, let me know in the comment section, "Does meditation help you in your life🤔?" Have you experienced the beauty of meditation? If so, type, "Yes."








Previous
Next Post »