THE POWER OF POSITIVE MIND

THE POWER OF POSITIVE MIND:


Hello, pure-hearted souls,

Welcome to Magical Power of Faith!

We have seen, so far, how to be positive in our life and for this, the affirmations and visualizations are very good methods to be inculcated in our lives to have positive experiences. I have given two real-life experiences below to show how the power of positive mind can help people to be healthy in their lives.


HOW MY POSITIVITY OVER MY PHYSICAL HEALTH HELPS ME TO BE A HEALTHY PERSON WITHOUT ANY MEDICATION
When I came to know about the power of the positive mind and started to trust that my mind has a magical power of conceiving anything that is deeply rooted in it (the things which we often think), I never let myself to take medicine for my health matters.


                 If I experience cold, then I do
kabalapathi“ yoga exercise (manavala kalai) for it and often affirm strongly as I'M EXTREMELY HEALTHY. And  within 2 days of maximum I would be completely alright.
            As you can see here, I did 2 things when I caught the cold, that is, first, I maintained my body balance by doing "kabalapathi" (which is especially designed for recovery from cold, sinus, etc). Secondly, I helped my mind to be strong and positive to allow my body to start its magical process of healing itself.


Hence, my positive mindset over my body and the exercise helped me to be cold-free and brought me physical normalcy soon without taking medicine
 
HOW A POSITIVE-MINDED GIRL OVERCAME FEVER WITHIN A DAY   
                  
One of my students who trusted on the power of positivity, battled against her fever during her exam time. Her fever came down within a day with her positive words that she used herself to make trust her mind and body that she is healthy.


Can you guess, what were her positive words during that time of fever? They were: "I AM HEALTHY"She herself used for it often, many times with a strong mind that she could  overcome that fever soon with her positivity.


As we all know, the human body has its own power to heal itself and for this healing process to take place, only our positivity is needed. This is what happened in her situation.


She fed her mind with positive words about her health and her body automatically started its healing process. It made her strong enough to write her exam well in good physical health.

If you also have experienced such things in your life with your strong positive mind, type "yes"!

                                  
Previous
Next Post »