EFFECTS OF DOING YOGA EXERCISES

Hello, pure-hearted souls,

Welcome to Magical Power of Faith!

Today we're going to see the 'effects of doing yoga exercises ( manavalakalai).'

We already have seen how yoga exercises helped many people's lives when they did it regularly. In this post, I have shared three topics. The first is a personal experience. The second shows how age is no bar to practice yoga. The third tells you why it is good to inculcate yoga into one's life from a very early age.


WHAT HAPPENS IF ONE IS DOING YOGA EXERCISES REGULARLY?

◆From my school days, I had an issue of getting continuous sneezes most of the time.  I started to learn and practice yoga during the time of applying for my M.Phil. course when I had more than a month of free time.

So I utilized those days perfectly to do yoga exercises passionately and I noticed that the continuous sneezes had completely gone from my body after I did yoga exercise daily. After my M.Phil course started I couldn’t exercise properly and for a year I didn’t give any exercise to my body.


However, I felt the fortifying power of doing yoga exercise protect me from that continuous sneezing problem for a few more years too. 


 ◆One day in yoga class, I met an old woman who was around 65 years of age. She came there to get clarification about the Suriya Namaskaram exercise. To clear her doubts, she demonstrated each step of Suriya Namaskaram in front of the yoga expert.


It made me wonder about her body’s flexibility even in her 60s and she was doing exercises like a young woman. Later, I came to know that she had been doing exercises since her 20s. Even though she looked old, her way of doing exercises showed me about her physical fitness at her old age.


I was surprised about yoga’s benefits that it could help anyone during their old age if they have been practicing it regularly for long.


     ◆ According to me, if people adopt yoga at least before the age of 30, it would definitely prevent them from basic health issues, and it would be especially beneficial to women.


And if a person learns yoga passionately from his/her childhood, this will help their body to be very healthy and also flexible like the people who learn gymnastics.

Do you agree with this? Did you feel any positive changes after doing yoga exercises regularly? Let me know in the comments.
                                                          
                                   
         
     
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
Anonymous
admin
February 14, 2022 at 11:05 AM ×

Thanks for giving out this good information thankful to visit this blog. Very Informative blog! Yoga helps to connect your body, mind and soul. There are numerous yoga benefits and this has led many to practice it on a regular basis. SS Corporate Wellness provides the corporate zumba in Mumbai. You can visit their site and enjoy their services

Congrats bro Anonymous you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar