I Asked, I Visualized, I Surrendered… And It Happened! ✨

Hello, pure-hearted souls!

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to share an experience with you all that made me feel blessed this evening.

Actually, last night, we noticed that one of the stray dogs we have been supporting for a long time was missing. We searched for him throughout the night and felt bad about not being able to find him.

Whenever such a situation arises, I usually pray for the best. So, I prayed for him to be protected and to come back soon. Immediately, wherever I went, I started seeing signs with words such as “Protected,” “Divinely Protected,” and “Highly Protected.” That gave me a strong feeling that he was protected and would be back at the right time soon. Because, as we are all interconnected with the Universe, I believe the Universe always shows us enough signs in response to our prayers.


Then, this morning, my mom told me that he had still not arrived. Hence, I strengthened my prayer instead of allowing myself to think negatively about his protection.

Then, while taking my bike from home to the office, I strongly affirmed and visualized that, while returning home from the office, he would welcome me like he does every day, at the same place where I was about to start my bike.

Then, the day went nicely, and I forgot about the prayer I had made. Soon, I reached home after coming back from the office. As I reached the spot, I remembered the prayer and visualization I had made.

Then, surprisingly, I saw the same dog running towards me to welcome me! I took a few seconds to recognize him because he was in the exact same spot where we had searched for him the previous night, but he was not there at that time.

When he came near me, I got goosebumps and was literally too happy to see him. I called my mom to tell her that he had come back, and I came to know that he had not yet reached home until I arrived.

So, what I had visualized, affirmed, and prayed for happened exactly as I had imagined.


From this situation, I noticed a few things:

1. Surrender to the Power – I didn't overthink about the process. I simply asked for the outcome that I wanted.

2. Strong prayer – Prayer always keeps me optimistic instead of worrying about the process and the result.

3. Manifestation with surrender – Clear visualization and affirmation helped me stay focused on the outcome while surrendering the process.

In life, nothing is a coincidence; everything happens for a reason. This incident made me more confident about my manifestation process.

Our thoughts, feelings, emotions, words—everything carries a frequency that influences our lives. Hence, when we hold strong positive thoughts without constantly worrying about the results, we allow things to unfold in the way we have envisioned or in the way they are meant to arrive.

In short, we are interconnected with the Universe in the form of energy, and everything is in the form of energy, including our thoughts, feelings, words, and so on. Your positive or negative thoughts can have a positive or negative impact on others according to their intensity.

In a recent article, I explained how robotic affirmations helped me get the job offer exactly as I had visualized.


Now, these are not the only two things I have manifested in my life. I have manifested many things, including small and big matters, just because I think positively about the results and maintain that positive mindset even during despondent times.

Moreover, whenever I struggle to visualize an outcome that I need the most, a sudden spark of guidance comes to me:

“Visualize the outcome—the result you want, your smile, your happiness, sharing it with others, and so on—rather than the process.”

Be positive and experience positive things in your life.

I hope this may help some of you who are in the process of manifesting anything or anyone in your life.

If it is meant to happen, it will.

Have a blessed life.

Vazhga valamudan. 🌸


Newest
Previous
Next Post »