'This Job Is for Me’… And It Happened!

Hello, pure-hearted souls,

I hope you are doing well.

I am going to share one of my experiences where I clearly experienced the impact of the Law of Attraction in my life in 2024.

Yes! To manifest anything in my life, I usually use affirmations and visualization. However, in 2024, when I was searching for the right job for me, I came across a method called “robotic affirmation.”



Robotic affirmation is a method where the main focus is on one statement or two or three statements related to the goal (focusing on one statement is considered more effective), while firmly believing that it is already done and that it is meant for you.

I used this method to get my job by simply affirming the statement, “This job is for me,” and strongly visualizing that my name was on the selection list.

I even visualized that within two days of attending the interview, I would receive the offer letter.

The same thing happened! ✨



Let me explain the steps I followed to manifest my first job.

I had more than a week before the interview. So, I prepared for it with the belief that the job was for me. Even whenever doubts arose, I simply said to myself, “Whatever happens, this job is for me!” I used this statement even when I was in one of the interview rounds where I had no idea what to expect. I simply said, “Whatever happens, this job is for me…” I said this frequently.

I also added, “I have been selected. This job is for me.”

Even after the interview, I did the same. I didn't stop affirming.

Whenever I thought about the job, I did that.

As I said earlier, I visualized that I would receive the offer letter within two days, even though the HR told me that it would take a week to publish the result on the website and that the offer letter would be sent by email.

Likewise, within two days of the interview, I received the offer letter by noon, and my name was on the selection list.




So, this method helped me a lot in getting a good job and strengthened my belief in the Law of Attraction.

What I learned from this is that when we focus on one thing without distraction, it can bring the exact result we desire.

I believe my experience may help you in finding your successful career path and bring hope to you as you work towards achieving your goals as soon as possible.

My dear readers, I wish you all an abundance of success, healing, love, money, and blessings, and I hope you share them with our world.

Vazhga valamudan. 🌸



Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Click here for comments
Anonymous
admin
July 14, 2026 at 9:41 PM ×

Well done Malathi . Very inspiring 👏 God bless you dear💞

Reply
avatar
July 14, 2026 at 10:05 PM ×

I am glad you like the post. Thank you

Reply
avatar