SEEKING PEACE IN RELATIONSHIPS?

HOW "VAZHGAVALAMUDAN" HELPS THE TEACHERS AND STUDENTS
I recommended this method of blessing(vazhga valamudan) to my friends who are worried about their class teachers being rude to them and misunderstanding them most of the time. 

When they started to bless their teachers with the word “vazhga valamudan”, they noticed good changes from their teachers and felt happy about it.


Even teachers can use this blessing method to get best results from their students in the academic and personal sphere.
HOW THIS BLESSING METHOD POURED PEACE INTO A FAMILY

During the time of misunderstanding between the parents of one of my friends, I recommended her  to say vazhga valamudan to them continuously for 25 times soon.



To give additional hope for her , I too joined with her in this process of blessing to transform her parents’ mindset of ego into that of peace and love.

We both took part in it earnestly and blessed them with visualization as her father and mother had become less angry, less irritated and were talking each other comfortably.



After sometime, she thanked me that they were now okay and that she was feeling peace in family


TRYING THIS BLESSING METHOD WITH MY MOTHER AND A FRIEND:

I use this method of blessing with my family members whenever peace is needed among us.

Even my mom and I thank each other by the word “vazhgavalamudan” instead of saying THANK YOU. Also, my friend (who knows about this word’s benefit) and I use this word to wish each other well.


This instills a feeling of goodness and prosperity for the receiver and subconsciously can become a part of your mind

Hence this blessing method always brings blessings into your life.
Previous
Next Post »